Hosted by Saturday 9
1. There's a Time Genie. She can put you back in time to relive a day that you loved. If you could turn back the hands of time, what day would you relive if given this opportunity?
Going to see The Darkness in concert- a real spectacular!
2. What did you do yesterday?
I was at a Christmas fete, selling soaps, magentic bookmarks and cards which I'd handmade
3. You've been given 3 parachutes, but there are 4 people who need them. Who will you not give one to: Mel Gibson, Charlie Sheen, Kim Kardashian, or Simon Cowell? Why?
I can answer this- maybe two of them could share a parachute!?
4. Where are you going and where have you been?
Nowhere and I've been to church
5. They say that books read as a child make more of an impact on a person than books read at any other time in life. Are there any books that you particularly loved, that shaped the way you think when you were little?
I loved Peter Pan and The Magic Faraway Tree when I was little- I guess they helped me feel that it's important to have fun and not take life too seriously
6. What do you look forward to most in the next six weeks?
Christmas, of course
7. What was the last text message you received?
One telling me my current balance
8. Do you prefer to call or text?
9. What were you doing at 9PM last night?